The Canvas Lands' End Spring Collection Spends 72 Hours In Nashville
DODGEVILLE, Wis., Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- It's February, but spring is in the air – especially in Nashville, TN, where Canvas Lands' End recently photographed their spring collection. For 72 hours, the brand canvassed the vibrant town, making it the backdrop for their catalog shoot. Models showcased the collection as they shopped for records, ate food-truck tacos and shot pool at some of Nashville's best hangouts. The happening town, filled with great music, amazing eats and old-fashioned hospitality was the perfect pairing for the fresh, laid-back styles Canvas Lands' End will be offering this spring.
"The Canvas Lands' End collection was created in the spirit of taking to the open road. It's an optimistic approach to exploring new places or discovering the unexpected in well-traveled destinations," says J Henley Design Director for Lands' End. "We chose Nashville for our spring shoot because it captures that sense of adventure. The vibrant energy of the town was the perfect backdrop to highlight the modern pieces in our collection. They're versatile enough to take you from that first cup of morning coffee to a late night honky-tonk."
For music lovers, Canvas Lands' End recommends checking out the scene on Lower Broadway. Take in the tunes at Tootsie's Orchid Lounge or pick up some vinyl at Lawrence Records in the following styles:
- Guys can look cool in Vintage Pique Polos ($39) and Everyday Cotton Chino Shorts ($44), both available in a mix of colors.
- The ladies can keep it casual yet hip in a Voile Popover Tunic ( $64-$68) in sunny spring colors and prints with 5" Chino Shorts ($39). Or, to make it even more casual, swap the tunic for an Open Stitch Cable Pullover ($68).
- Guys can get the blues in a stylish way with an Indigo Field Issue Crew ($64) or a Printed Poplin Shirt in Regiment Navy Print ($39). Pair the blue on top with the 5-Pocket 608 Slim Canvas Indigo Pants ($98) to keep the look really on trend.
- Women can dress up for a night out in the Silk Front Tie Dress in floral prints ($128) or stay laid-back with a Dolman Open Crewneck in pastel colors ($38) paired with Drawstring Seersucker Pants ($68) or Slim Slouch Pleated Oxford Pants ($64).
- Guys can dress it up with a variety of Oxford Shirts in traditional solids and stripes as well as shades of indigo ( $39-$54). Paired with Slim or Straight Fit Elston Chinos ($58), he will look polished and ready to go. Make the look even cooler by layering on a Cotton Linen Cardigan ($59). Or, keep it casual for a food truck dining experience with an Indigo Pocket Tee ($39) and Comer Chino Shorts ($44).
- The same goes for the ladies. Look cute and dressed up in a Polka Dot Skirt ($64) paired with a Colorblock Crewneck Cardigan, ($52) or go dressed down and comfortable in a French Terry Maxi Dress ($84) or French Terry Colorblock Dress ($58).
- Guys can throw on a Logo Tee ($29) to show their personal style. Casual Cargo Shorts ($29) complete the look and keep him cool.
- Girls will be comfy while making a statement in Super Skinny Patterned Pants in polka dot and floral prints ($78). Paired with a great V-Scoop Linen Cotton Tee ($32), the look is complete. The Popover Windbreaker ($58) and Utility Parka ($128) are also great pieces to take her from location to location.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV