Put Freedom To The Test With Harley-Davidson
MILWAUKEE, Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Every one of the approximately 18.4 million miles of paved roads around the world represents an adventure that's waiting to happen, and as the largest provider of motorcycle rentals in the world, Harley-Davidson Authorized Rentals can provide the ride for those inspired to answer the call.
With 224 Harley-Davidson Authorized Rentals locations in the United States and Canada, 121 international locations in 18 countries, and the largest fleet of late-model Harley- Davidson motorcycles, Harley-Davidson Authorized Rentals last year alone helped fulfill 80,000 dreams over the course of more than 220,000 days and more than 50 million miles traveled.
"Whether it's a business trip, a vacation, or just a chance to ride a new Harley, Harley-Davidson Authorized Rentals is the best way to do it. With over 300 locations around the world, nobody fulfills those dreams better than Harley- Davidson," said Steve Piehl, Harley-Davidson Director of Customer Experience – North America.
Popular Authorized Rentals destinations include Hawaii and Florida, locations throughout the German, Italian and Swiss Alps, the US and Canadian Rockies, the fiords of Scandinavia, and near many of the best known motorcycle roads in the United States, including California's US Highway1, Tennessee's Tail of the Dragon, and of course, Route 66.Harley-Davidson Authorized Rentals dealers offer a variety of new Harley- Davidson motorcycles to those that are over 21 years old, have a valid motorcycle endorsement and the skills to handle a heavy-weight motorcycle. Every Harley-Davidson Authorized Rental includes a Harley- Davidson helmet and rain gear, short term luggage storage, and 24-hour roadside assistance. Online reservations at any participating dealer can be made 24 hours a day at h-d.com/rentals. Company Information
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV