Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Teleperformance Colombia For Leveraging Human Resources To Stand Out In The Colombian Contact Center Outsourcing Market
Teleperformance Colombia specializes in designing, implementing and managing BPO solutions that include contact center outsourcing, back office services and contact center software development and implementation. Our main focus is on four industries, offering the following services:
- Telecommunications: customer service, upgrading, up-selling and cross-selling, collection services, technical support, data updating, services automation (IVR, CTI) and virtual hold (call backs).
- Aeronautic, Tourism & Transport: sales, bookings and changes, frequent flyer programs management, support to airlines and agencies, customer service (multiple languages) including general information, questions and requests management.
- Retail: Secure telephone payment platform, general information, questions, complaints, information libraries, distributor and end customer service and telemarketing (predictive and progressive dialing).
- Health & Social Services: medical appointment setting, authorizations, requests follow up, mail management, data updating, online communication and emergency line. Our agents attend and process calls originated in different countries, such as: U.S., Venezuela, Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Panama, Mexico, Argentina, Spain, Aruba, Curazao, Brazil, Dominican Republic and Costa Rica
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts