Energy Storage In Commercial Buildings - Thermal Energy Storage, UPS, And Electrical Energy Storage: Global Market Analysis And Forecasts
Key Questions Addressed:• How will the segments within the commercial building energy storage market grow over the next 10 years?
• What are the primary drivers and obstacles that will influence the growth in commercial building energy storage systems?
• Who are the main players in the commercial building energy storage market, and how well-positioned are they to compete?
• How will declining cost curves in battery technology affect the emerging space of electrical energy storage systems?• What impact will a changing regulatory environment have on the market for commercial building energy storage systems? Who needs this report? • Energy storage technology companies • Battery manufacturers • Power electronics manufacturers • Commercial building owners and managers • Electric utilities • System integrators • Investor community Table of Contents 1. Executive Summary 1.1 Market Overview 1.2 Market Forecasts 2. Commercial Building Energy Storage Market Issues and Drivers 2.1 Introduction 2.2 Drivers for Energy Storage in Commercial Buildings 2.2.1 Requirement for Premium Power 2.2.2 Energy Cost Savings 188.8.131.52 Demand Charge Reduction 184.108.40.206 Time-of-Use Rates 220.127.116.11 Critical Peak Pricing and Dynamic Pricing 18.104.22.168 Utility Rebates 2.2.3 Renewables Integration 2.2.4 Electric Vehicle Service Equipment Integration 2.2.5 Multi-Family Dwelling Applications 2.2.6 Regulatory Landscape Developments 22.214.171.124 China 126.96.36.199 California 188.8.131.52 India 2.3 Barriers to Energy Storage in Commercial Buildings 2.3.1 Cost 2.3.2 Safety 2.3.3 Stakeholder Misalignment of Priorities 2.3.4 Distribution Network Blindness 3. Commercial Building Energy Storage Technologies 3.1 Energy Storage in UPS Systems 3.1.1 Maturity of the UPS Market 3.1.2 New Developments in UPS Technologies 3.2 Energy Storage in Thermal Energy Storage Systems 3.2.1 Ice Storage 3.2.2 Heat Storage 3.3 Energy Storage in Electrical Storage Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV