Platform As A Service (PaaS) Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Social application platforms
Web application platforms
Based on the Implementation models PaaS market is segmented into three categories.
Private cloudHybrid cloud Based on the Usage the PaaS market is divided in to five categories.
Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) PaaSBusiness Process Management (BPM) PaaS Application PaaS Integration PaaS Other PaaS Based on the End Users the PaaS market is segmented into two categories.
EnterpriseSmall and Medium size Business Based on the Geographies the PaaS market is segmented into five categories.
North AmericaEurope Asia Pacific Middle East Asia Latin America Based on the Industry application the PaaS market is segmented into ten categories.
Banking & Financial Sector (BFSI)Consumer Goods & Retail Education Gaming Healthcare Logistics & Transportation Public Sector & Government Telecommunications & IT Travel & Hospitality Others TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 INTRODUCTION 221.1 KEY TAKE-AWAYS 221.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION 231.3 MARKETS COVERED 241.4 STAKEHOLDERS 251.5 FORECAST ASSUMPTIONS 261.6 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 27 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 28 3 MARKET OVERVIEW 30
3.1 MARKET DEFINITION – PLATFORM AS A SERVICE (PAAS) 303.2 EVOLUTION OF PAAS 31 3.3 MARKET SEGMENTATION 32 3.4 OVERALL MARKET SIZE 37 3.5 MARKET DYNAMICS 38 3.5.1 DRIVERS 38 126.96.36.199 Application development time 38 188.8.131.52 Easy deployment 38 184.108.40.206 Agility 39 220.127.116.11 Scalability 39 18.104.22.168 Limited need for IT expertise 39 3.5.2 RESTRAINTS 39 22.214.171.124 Security 39 126.96.36.199 Lock In 40 188.8.131.52 Awareness 40 184.108.40.206 Transformation 40 3.5.3 OPPORTUNITIES 40 220.127.116.11 Winning IaaS market through PaaS 40 18.104.22.168 Adding features 41 22.214.171.124 Shift towards open PaaS 41
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV