DULUTH, Ga., Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG), one of the largest automotive retail and service companies in the U.S., announced today that senior management will present at the KeyBanc Capital Markets 2013 Conference in New York, New York on February 27, 2013.
KeyBanc Capital Markets 2013 Consumer Conference Details: Location: InterContinental New York Barclay, New York Presentation Time: 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, February 27, 2013.
Investor presentation slides and a live audio webcast will be available on the Company's website at http://www.asburyauto.com, under "Investor Relations."
About Asbury Automotive GroupAsbury Automotive Group, Inc. (" Asbury"), headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta, is one of the largest automobile retailers in the U.S. Built through a combination of organic growth and a series of strategic acquisitions, Asbury currently operates 77 retail auto stores, encompassing 98 franchises for the sale and servicing of 29 different brands of American, European and Asian automobiles. Asbury offers customers an extensive range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicle sales and related financing and insurance, vehicle maintenance and repair services, replacement parts and service contracts. SOURCE Asbury Automotive Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV