Healthy Drinking Water And Low Lead Compliance
ANNISTON, Ala., Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Brass and copper water lines have been used in the U.S. for the vast majority of potable water delivery systems; and with good reason. The copper in brass makes brass germicidal, or naturally antibacterial. The Environmental Protection Agency regulates the registration of antimicrobial products. After extensive antimicrobial testing according to the agency's stringent test protocols, 355 copper alloys, including brass, were found to kill more than 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, and a number of other harmful bacteria.*
Public health and safety is among the many factors to be considered when choosing a potable water delivery system to comply with NSF/ANSI 61 F by the January 2014 deadline. Lee Free® products manufactured by Lee Brass enable utilities to meet the 0.25% lead requirement and 5 parts per billion lead leachate. This provides water consumers the healthiest and safest possible lead free delivery system.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Contains antimicrobial properties that kill bacteria naturally. Not so with all other materials.
- Lee Free® offers the most extensive package of cast solder and threaded brass fittings and flanges with 745 line items. It is the most complete low lead package in the world. And Lee Free® is NSF 61 F certified.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV