Irish Firm Sells S. African Newspapers For $227M
Print newspapers still remain a major part of how South Africa receives news, as placards along major roads offer the top headlines and hawkers sell copies in traffic. However, like other newspapers around the world, the South African industry has felt the impact of readers migrating toward the Internet and mobile devices to read the latest news.
Independent News & Media PLC: www.inmplc.comSekunjalo Holdings: www.sekunjalo.com ___ Jon Gambrell can be reached at www.twitter.com/jongambrellAP .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV