Capital Spreads Launches New Homepage As Part Of Website Revamp
LONDON, February 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Capital Spreads, one of the UK's leading financial spread betting and CFD providers, has started the New Year with a bang by overhauling its homepage. The main aims are to help improve navigation and focus on areas of interest for both prospective and existing clients. The new homepage introduces a new brand identity and optimises its layout to give it a more professional look whilst maintaining its appeal to prospective clients that are new to trading the financial markets.
Some of the new features include an On-Demand Webinar section where clients can view pre recorded webinars any time from the comfort of their own home and One to One Tutorials where new clients can sign up to a one to one platform tutorial with an expert account manager.
Simon Denham, CEO of Capital Spreads said: "I am delighted with the new homepage, which has some exciting new features we have integrated and we plan to launch a lot more free content to assist both new and experienced traders. In addition to making the website a more user-friendly experience, these changes will greatly assist our affiliates to convert new business into revenue generating accounts."The new homepage is also designed to convert affiliate website traffic into valuable financial trading accounts. Capital Spreads is a leader in financial affiliate partnerships in its field, having paid out more than $20m in partnership fees over the past few years. If you are an affiliate and have a database of users or an online readership aimed at people who may be interested in or are new to gaming, financial spread betting or CFD trading, they could be of considerable value to you under an Affiliate Agreement. Capital Spreads rewards their affiliates with generous commission rates, monthly payments, 30 day cookies and a dedicated account manager.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV