Oasis Launches Its Exclusive Range Of Innovative Green SIM Card, The "Ecoplug"
PARIS, February 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Oasis, a rapidly growing new player in the SIM card market, has created an original way for its mobile operating clients to fully comply with the latest trends in environmental respect whilst also reducing logistical costs.
Innovation and protection of the environment are part of the fundamental values that Oasis is founded upon. As such, Oasis is launching "Ecoplug", a new range of products based on providing a plug-in SIM with fitted packaging. This new range allows mobile operators to make savings with transport and storage at every stage of their logistical chain, with costs being reduced by as much as 42%. ECOPLUG also allows for a far greater respect of the environment due to a significant reduction in the carbon footprint associated with the optimal use of plastic, as well as large reductions in volume and weight.
Olivier Leroux, CEO of OASIS Smart SIM, states: "Ecoplug will allow operators to improve the delivery method of SIM cards to their final customers whilst at the same time reducing costs and participate in the reduction of carbon emissions. It is a major step forward for this industry."About Oasis Smart SIM Oasis is a SIM and mobile solution provider which promotes to Mobile Network Operators (MNO) a new SIM value proposition adjusted to the changing conditions of the ecosystem. Applying a clear consulting methodology and expert knowledge of operating systems, project design, application development, quality and delivery control, Oasis is the first truly mobile solution SIM integrator. With advanced and innovative solutions in the field of SIM, SIM life cycle management and customer activation, OASIS guarantees an optimized cost of acquisition while maximizing the services offered through the support of local experts, and a custom design and highly reliable secured solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV