BMC Software, Inc. Files SEC Form 8-K
BMC Software, the global leader in enterprise IT management, filed the attached form 8-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on February 15, 2013.
Business runs better when IT runs at its best.
Tens of thousands of IT organizations around the world -- from small and mid-market businesses to the Global 100 -- rely on BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) to manage their business services and applications across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments. BMC helps customers cut costs, reduce risk and achieve business objectives with the broadest choice of IT management solutions, including industry-leading Business Service Management and Cloud Management offerings. For the four fiscal quarters ended December 31, 2012, BMC revenue was approximately $2.2 billion. www.bmc.com
BMC, BMC Software, and the BMC Software logo are the exclusive
properties of BMC Software, Inc., are registered with the U.S. Patent
and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in
other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may
be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries.
All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their
respective owners. © Copyright 2013 BMC Software, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV