Kim Kardashian Visits Genuine Scooters's Miami Dealership
CHICAGO, Feb. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kim Kardashian and Jonathan Cheban showed up to tour the Genuine Scooter dealer in Miami Beach, located at 1708 Alton Road, and left with new Genuine Buddy 125cc scooters from America's favorite scooter company, Genuine Scooters of Chicago, Illinois.
Of course, we know that their scooters are cool, roadworthy and manufactured with the utmost care, but cool enough for Kim Kardashian? Apparently so!
Genuine Scooters is well known to two-wheel fanatics world-wide, but now they're primed for a viral explosion of interest in the Buddy Scooters after seeing the Kardashian family ride their Buddy Scooters.It's not the first time Genuine has enjoyed a little showbiz glare -- its scooters were featured in Tom Hanks' " Larry Crowne" movie, and will be prominently featured in Selena Gomez's next film, "Spring Breakers." But make no mistake -- Genuine Scooters may indeed be stylish enough for scene-makers from coast-to-coast, but without substance wedded to its natural good looks, the company wouldn't be enjoying the approval of true blue scooter aficionados world-wide. Riding a Genuine Scooter is Fun with a capital F, and hands-down the coolest way to get from point A to point B in these expensive gasoline times. For the record, our Buddy Scooters will take you around ninety miles on a wee gallon of fuel. Genuine Scooters: Today Hollywood, tomorrow the world. Feel the love, it's GENUINE. SOURCE Genuine Scooters
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV