Ram Truck And Jeep® Brand Super Bowl Videos Earn First And Fourth Place In YouTube's Ad Blitz 2013 Contest
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Feb.16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- More than 61 million YouTube views of top five Ad Blitz commercials
- Ram Truck brand sees nearly 18 million total views for 'Farmer'; brand to donate $1 million to National FFA Organization
- More than 4 million views for the Jeep® brand's 'Whole Again' on the brand's YouTube site; more than $1 million in vehicles and funding donated to the United Service Organizations via Operation SAFE Return
The votes are in and the Ram Truck and Jeep® brands have secured the first- and fourth-place spots in YouTube's Ad Blitz 2013 contest. Both the Jeep and Ram Truck brands leveraged the visibility of Super Bowl XLVII to launch two initiatives encouraging citizens to support two key strongholds of American society – our troops and our farmers.
Ram Truck Brand's 'Farmer' The new Ram Truck spot, "Farmer," was inspired by the stirring "So God Made a Farmer" tribute delivered by legendary radio broadcaster Paul Harvey and used as an anthem in grassroots videos created by farm families over the past three decades.
"Farmer" was created in partnership with The Richards Group of Dallas, Texas. The broadcast spot can be viewed at the Ram Truck brand's website at www.ramtrucks.com/keepplowing and on the brand's YouTube site at www.youtube.com/ramtrucks.Jeep Brand's 'Whole Again' The two-minute spot, "Whole Again," is a heartfelt letter, read by Oprah Winfrey, from the Jeep brand and the American people to the service men and women of the six branches of the armed forces. It is a simple acknowledgement that Americans everywhere hold them in utmost respect and admiration for all they do in protecting American values and institutions around the world. The Jeep brand's "Whole Again" was created in partnership with GlobalHue of Detroit. The broadcast spot can be viewed at the Jeep brand's website, www.Jeep.com/OSR, and YouTube site at www.youtube.com/jeep. About Ram Truck Brand The Ram Truck brand continues to establish its own identity and clearly define its customer since its launch as a standalone vehicle brand. Creating a distinct brand for Ram trucks has allowed the brand to concentrate on how core customers use their trucks and what new features they'd like to see. Whether focusing on a family that uses its half-ton truck day in and day out, a hard-working Ram Heavy Duty owner or a business that depends on its commercial vehicles every day, Ram has the truck market covered. The Ram Truck brand has the most innovative lineup of full-size trucks on the market. Ram Truck has emerged as a full-size truck leader by investing substantially in new products, infusing them with great looks, refined interiors, durable engines and features that further enhance their capabilities. Truck customers, from half-ton to commercial, have a demanding range of needs and require their vehicles to provide high levels of capability. Ram trucks are designed to deliver a total package.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV