WiMacTel Announced The Signing Of A Multiyear Dial Tone Agreement With Birch Communications
PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WiMacTel, an independent telecommunications company and nation-wide payphone provider in the USA and Canada announced the signing of a multiyear dial tone agreement with Birch Communications.
WiMacTel announced the signing of a multiyear agreement with Birch Communications for the provision of dial tone services for the majority of WiMacTel pay phones nationwide in the USA.
James MacKenzie, CEO of WiMacTel commented that, "This was an important agreement for our payphone operation providing a low price for dial tone and the customer service required to meet the needs of our expanding pay phone base. WiMacTel remains the leading choice for a viable long term solution for maintaining pay phones. We provide a full end to end solution with our own long distance, operator services, directory assistance, customer care, field service and innovative VoIP/Wireless dial tone solutions. This agreement with Birch solidifies our need for a cost effective traditional dial tone solution as part of our overall business model."
Matt Gumtie, Director of WiMacTel Customer Service in the USA stated, "At WiMacTel we are customer service first. Birch was the only choice for us to meet the needs of our business with a responsive customer care solution to address new installs and repairs quickly."WiMacTel is a Telecommunications Company providing pay phones, inmate telephone systems, friends & family calling plans and operator services nationwide in Canada and the USA. Please follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wimactel For more information visit our website at http://www.wimactel.com, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-820-4680. Contact: WiMacTelWiMacTel Marketing http://www.wimactel.com SOURCE WiMacTel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV