- The Company did not report each category of mineral resource or mineral reserves separately in the mineral resource estimates for adjacent properties found on the North-Central Peru Mineral Endowment Map contrary to Section 2.2(b) of NI 43-101.
- In the June 2010 Shareholder Update the Company disclosed several deposits related to the above map solely in the form of contained metal, contrary to Section 2.2(d) of NI 43-101, which also requires that the grade and the quantity for each category of the mineral resources and mineral reserves is stated separately.
- In its corporate presentation and fact sheets the Company reports exploration targets at its Aurora and Santa Cruz projects without providing ranges of tonnes and grade, contrary to Section 2.3(1)(a) of NI 43-101 and without stating that the potential quality and quantity of grade is conceptual in nature and the basis on which the disclosed potential quantity and grade has been determined as required by Section 2.1(2).
Focus Ventures Ltd. - Clarification Of Technical Disclosure
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.