Standard Parking Corporation Announces Date For 2013 Annual Meeting
CHICAGO, Feb. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Standard Parking Corporation (Nasdaq:STAN) today announced that its 2013 annual stockholders meeting will be held at 8:30 AM (CT) on April 24, 2013 at The Talbott Hotel, 20 East Delaware Place, Chicago, Illinois 60611. It also set March 6, 2013 as the record date for determining stockholders of the Company who are entitled to vote at the meeting.
Standard Parking is a leading national provider of parking management, ground transportation and other ancillary services. The Company, with approximately 26,000 employees, manages approximately 4,200 parking facilities, containing approximately 2.2 million parking spaces in hundreds of cities across North America, and operates parking-related and shuttle bus operations serving 75 airports.
CONTACT: G. MARC BAUMANN President of Urban Operations and Chief Financial Officer Standard Parking Corporation (312) 274-2199 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV