Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPOP) said today that it will hold its 2013 Investor Day at Popular Center in San Juan, Puerto Rico on Friday, March 1, 2013. The CEO and senior management team will begin its presentation at 9 a.m. EST.
A link to the live audio of the conference, along with the presentation materials, will be available in the investor relations section of the Corporation’s website: www.popular.com. An audio replay of the conference will be available via webcast at approximately 4 p.m. EST on Friday, March 1, 2013 through midnight, Monday, April 1, 2013 in the investor relations section of the Corporation’s website.
Founded in 1893, Popular, Inc. is the leading banking institution by both assets and deposits in Puerto Rico and ranks 36th by assets among U.S. banks. In the United States, Popular has established a community-banking franchise providing a broad range of financial services and products with branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Florida and California.
An electronic version of this press release can be found at the Corporation’s website, www.popular.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV