Steve Brilling, Director Of Family Business At Clark Nuber P.S. In Bellevue, WA. (Photo: Business Wire)
Clark Nuber welcomes Steve Brilling as Director of Family Business. Prior to joining Clark Nuber, Steve served as the Executive Director of Seattle University’s Entrepreneurship Center. He remains affiliated with Seattle University, leading its Family Business Program which focuses on both seasoned executives as well as next generation leaders.
Steve holds a bachelor of science in business administration and a MBA from Washington State University. He serves on the board of NW Family Business Advisors, the audit committee of Physicians Insurance, and the advisory boards of Profish America, N2uitive, Back on Track, and mbsSource.
“We are delighted to have Steve join us,” Dave Katri, President and CEO, said. “His expertise provides our firm the ability to expand its offerings in business succession and strategic planning to our core clients in privately held and family businesses.”
Clark Nuber employs more than 160 people with the expertise to provide
business owners, leaders in not-for-profit organizations, as well as
high net worth individuals, with a wide variety of services, including
financial statement audits, federal, state, and international tax
planning and compliance, business transition planning, financial
planning, CFO/Controller/accounting services, and specialty audits
including employee benefit plans and government grants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV