DENVER, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vista Gold Corp. (TSX & NYSE MKT: VGZ) ("Vista") is pleased to announce that Fred Earnest, President and CEO, will attend the BMO Capital Markets 22 nd Global Metals and Mining Conference in Hollywood, Florida, February 24-27, 2013. Institutional investors wishing to meet with Mr. Earnest should use BMO Capital Markets' one-on-one meeting system.
About Vista Gold Corp.
Vista is focused on the development of the Mt. Todd gold project in Northern Territory,
Australia, to achieve its goal of becoming a gold producer. Vista is advancing exploration on its
Guadalupe de los Reyes gold/silver project in
Mexico and has granted Invecture Group, S.A. de C.V. a right to earn a 62.5% interest in the Los Cardones gold project in
Mexico. Vista's other holdings include the Awak Mas gold project in
Indonesia and the Long Valley gold project in
California. For more information about our projects, including technical studies and resource estimates, please visit our website at
For further information, please contact Connie Martinez at (720) 981-1185, or visit the Company's website at www.vistagold.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV