NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iStar Financial Inc. (NYSE: SFI) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has declared dividends on the Company's Series D, Series E, Series F, Series G, and Series I Preferred Stock. For all five series of Preferred Stock, dividends are payable on March 15, 2013 to holders of record on March 1, 2013.
A dividend of $0.50 per share will be paid on the 8.00% Series D Preferred Stock; a dividend of $0.492188 per share will be paid on the 7.875% Series E Preferred Stock; a dividend of $0.4875 per share will be paid on the 7.80% Series F Preferred Stock; a dividend of $0.478125 per share will be paid on the 7.65% Series G Preferred Stock; and a dividend of $0.46875 per share will be paid on the 7.50% Series I Preferred Stock.
* * *
iStar Financial Inc. (NYSE: SFI) is a fully-integrated finance and investment company focused on the commercial real estate industry. The Company provides custom-tailored investment capital to high-end private and corporate owners of real estate and invests directly across a range of real estate sectors. The Company, which is taxed as a real estate investment trust ("REIT"), has invested more than $35 billion over the past two decades. Additional information on iStar Financial is available on the Company's website at www.istarfinancial.com.SOURCE iStar Financial Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV