SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq:ZNGA) announced today that Mark Pincus, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in San Francisco. The session is scheduled for 4:35 p.m. Pacific Time / 7:35 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, February 25, 2013.
To access the live audio webcast of the session, please visit investor.zynga.com.
About Zynga Inc.Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq:ZNGA) is the world's leading provider of social game services with more than 295 million monthly active users playing its games, which include Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Scramble With Friends, Gems With Friends, Draw Something, FarmVille 2, ChefVille, CityVille, Bubble Safari and Ruby Blast. Zynga's games are available on a number of global platforms, including Facebook, Zynga.com, Google+, Tencent, Apple iOS and Google Android. Zynga is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The Zynga Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11743
CONTACT: Investors - Krista Bessinger 415339-5266 email@example.com Press - Stephanie Hess 415-503-0303 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV