SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq:ZNGA) announced today that Mark Pincus, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in San Francisco. The session is scheduled for 4:35 p.m. Pacific Time / 7:35 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, February 25, 2013.
To access the live audio webcast of the session, please visit investor.zynga.com.
About Zynga Inc.Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq:ZNGA) is the world's leading provider of social game services with more than 295 million monthly active users playing its games, which include Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Scramble With Friends, Gems With Friends, Draw Something, FarmVille 2, ChefVille, CityVille, Bubble Safari and Ruby Blast. Zynga's games are available on a number of global platforms, including Facebook, Zynga.com, Google+, Tencent, Apple iOS and Google Android. Zynga is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The Zynga Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11743
CONTACT: Investors - Krista Bessinger 415339-5266 firstname.lastname@example.org Press - Stephanie Hess 415-503-0303 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV