TACORI Announces New, Expanded Roles For The Sales Team
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TACORI, the legendary fine jewelry designer known for exquisite platinum and diamond rings, is delighted to announce a series of sales promotions and new positions.
Nabil Walden, an executive with the company for almost 12 years, takes on the new title of Director of Sales. New hire Charlene Chiu has been hired for the newly created position of Retail Relations Marketing Manager. TACORI staffer Kelly Cordell and Yolanda Lu have been promoted from Territory Managers–in-Training to Territory Managers, and Lisa Porter joins the company as the Texas region Territory Manager.
"Growing TACORI's existing sales team, and expanding the roles and responsibilities for proven leaders within TACORI is a great pleasure, and priority, as the Company continues to grow," said Stephen Alexander, SVP of Sales. "Each of these sales executives will play a critical role in the next generation of TACORI."
The new roles and promotions now hold these titles and responsibilities:
- Lisa Porter; Territory Manager-Texas Region. Lisa has held Sales Representative roles with industry leading companies such as Tiffany & Co., Cartier, Breitling USA and Louis Moet Hennesy under the Tag Heuer division.
- Charlene Chiu; Retail Relations Marketing Manager and Event Specialist. Charlene comes with years of experience in brand development, management and creative marketing. Most recently, Charlene was the West Coast manager in charge of the Runway Division at Ford Models for four years.
- Kelly Cordell; Territory Manager- North Carolina and South Carolina Region. Previously Territory Manager-in-Training, Cordell will take on the full time role of Territory Manager.
- Yolanda Lu; Territory Manager- Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia Region. Previously Territory Manager-in-Training, Lu will take on the full time role of Territory Manager.
- Nabil Walden; Director of Sales. Promoted from his prior position as Sales Account Executive, Walden expands his role to include organizational strategy which is designed to maximize revenue and net profit results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV