NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL), the New York-based specialty athletic retailer, plans to report financial results for its fourth quarter ended February 2, 2013 before the U.S. markets open on Friday, March 8, 2013. A conference call is scheduled for the same day at 9:00 a.m. EST, during which the Company will discuss these results. The Company will also provide its current outlook for 2013, comment on the status of its current initiatives, and discuss trends in its business and the athletic industry.
This conference call may be accessed live by dialing 888-446-3850 (U.S. and Canada) or 630-691-2739 (International) using the passcode 34294006, or via the Investor Relations section of the Foot Locker, Inc. website at http://www.footlocker-inc.com. Please log on to the website 15 minutes prior to the call in order to download any necessary software. An archived replay of the conference call can be accessed approximately one hour following the end of the call at 888-843-7419 with the passcode 34294006#, through March 22, 2013. A replay of the call will also be available via webcast from the same Investor Relations section of the Foot Locker, Inc. website at http://www.footlocker-inc.com through March 22, 2013.
Foot Locker, Inc. is a specialty athletic retailer that operates approximately 3,335 stores in 23 countries in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Through its Foot Locker, Footaction, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Champs Sports, and CCS retail stores, as well as its direct-to-customer channels, including footlocker.com, Eastbay, and CCS.com, the Company is a leading provider of athletic footwear and apparel.
SOURCE Foot Locker, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV