Yankee Candle Company Redeems Remaining Senior Notes Due 2015
SOUTH DEERFIELD, Mass., Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Yankee Candle Company, Inc. ("Yankee Candle") redeemed the remaining $10 million in aggregate principal amount of its 8 1/2% Senior Notes due 2015 on February 15, 2013. Because all of the Senior Notes due 2015 have been redeemed, the obligations of Yankee Candle and the guarantors under the related indenture have been discharged.
About Yankee Candle
The Yankee Candle Company, Inc. is the leading designer, manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of premium scented candles, based on sales, in the giftware industry. Yankee Candle has a 43-year history of offering distinctive products and marketing them as affordable luxuries and consumable gifts. The Company sells its products through a North American wholesale customer network of approximately 27,800 store locations, a growing base of Company owned and operated retail stores (568 Yankee Candle Stores located in 46 states and 1 province in Canada as of December 29, 2012), direct mail catalogs, and its Internet website ( www.yankeecandle.com). Outside of North America, the Company sells its products primarily through its subsidiary, Yankee Candle Company ( Europe), Ltd., which has an international wholesale customer network of approximately 5,900 store locations and distributors covering a combined 55 countries.SOURCE The Yankee Candle Company, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV