Hemp, Inc. Gains More Momentum As Industrial Hemp Prohibition Continues To Weaken In The United States
HEMP, INC.'s TRIPLE BOTTOM LINE
Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP) seeks to benefit many constituencies, not exploit or endanger any group of them. Thus, the publicly-traded company believes in "upstreaming" of a portion of profit from the marketing of their finished hemp goods back to its originator, in which most cases will one day be the American farmer, cultivating natural, sustainable products. By Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP) focusing on comprehensive investment results—that is, with respect to performance along the interrelated dimensions of people, planet, and profits— our triple bottom line approach can be an important tool to support sustainability goals.
CEO of Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP),
Bruce Perlowin, is positioning the company as a leader in the industrial hemp industry, with a social and environmental mission at its core. In fact, he wanted to, consciously, found a business with non-financial goals that weren't an after-thought, but are part of its DNA.
Phone: 1-877-221-8351 Email: email@example.com http://www.hemp.com (Hemp, Inc.) http://www.hempincnews.com (Hemp, Inc. News) http://www.herbagenix.com (Hemp-Based Supplements Division) http://www.basichemp.com (Hemp Protein with Enhanced Nutritionals) http://www.mjlover.com (MJ LOVER for Him; MJ LOVER for Her) http://www.re-load.biz (Hemp-Based Nutraceuticals) http://www.ecoharmonycards.com (Loyalty Card Sustainable Fundraiser for Non-Profits) http://www.supportpatchadams.com (Hemp Gemstone Candles and Fundraiser for Patch Adams) http://www.hempinc.tv (Media and Entertainment Division)SOCIAL NETWORKS: http://www.twitter.com/marijuanainc http://www.twitter.com/bruceperlowin (CEO Tweets) http://www.facebook.com/bruceperlowin (CEO Fan Page) SOURCE Hemp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV