Woodbury University Appoints Shari Bowles Gibbons As CMO
BURBANK, Calif., Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Woodbury University today announced the appointment of Shari Bowles Gibbons as chief marketing officer, effective April 1.
Gibbons will lead and advance the branding, marketing, and communication strategy and programs of the university. She brings to Woodbury extensive brand-building experience with start-ups and brand repositioning experience with global brand leaders. Gibbons is currently serving as the chief operating officer of Battery-Biz, a leading distributor of power accessories for consumer electronic devices. She previously held executive positions at Kaplan Medical Licensing, Front Row Films, and Warner Brothers Entertainment, Inc.
"Shari brings to Woodbury as passion for building high-performance teams. Her commitment to education and lifelong learning has been demonstrated through her volunteer work as board member and past president of the Harvard Business School Alumni Association of Southern California (HBSASC)," says Luis Ma. R. Calingo, Ph.D., president, Woodbury University.
Gibbons earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a bachelor of arts from San Jose State University.Founded in 1884, Woodbury University is one of the oldest institutions of higher education in Southern California. Woodbury offers bachelor's degrees from the School of Architecture, School of Business, School of Media, Culture & Design, and Institute of Transdisciplinary Studies, along with an MBA program, Master of Architecture (MArch), Master of Science in Architecture (MSArch), and Master of Organizational Leadership. A San Diego campus offers bachelor of architecture, Master of Real Estate Development for Architects (MRED), and Master of Science in Architecture, Landscape, and Urbanism degrees. SOURCE Woodbury University
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV