PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) is an energy holding company based in Albuquerque, N.M., with 2011 consolidated operating revenues of $1.3 billion, excluding First Choice Power. Through its regulated utilities, PNM and TNMP, PNM Resources has approximately 2,530 megawatts of generation capacity and serves electricity to more than 738,000 homes and businesses in New Mexico and Texas. For more information, visit the company’s Web site at www.PNMResources.com.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:
Statements made in this news release that relate to PNM's expectations, projections and estimates are made pursuant to the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Readers are cautioned that all forward-looking statements are based upon current expectations and estimates, and PNM assumes no obligation to update this information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV