Gentherm (THRM) designs, develops, manufactures and markets proprietary technology electronic components and systems for sale to car and truck original equipment manufacturers. This stock is trading up 5% to $15.25 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 584,000Average Volume: 112,948 Volume % Change: 584% >>5 Big Stock Trades Signaling 'Buy' From a technical perspective, THRM is gapping up sharply higher here right above some near-term support at $14.50 with above-average volume. This stock has been uptrending strong for the last three months, with shares soaring higher from its low of $11.11 to its intraday high of $16.18. During that move, shares of THRM have been mostly making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed shares of THRM into breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some near-term overhead resistance at $15. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in THRM as long as it's trending above $15 or $14.50, and then once it sustains a move or close above $16.18 to $16.50 with volume that hits near or above 112,948 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then THRM will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $17.74 to $18.18.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV