Ellie Mae (ELLI) is an electronic mortgage origination network in the U.S. Its network and the technology-enabled solutions help streamline and automates the mortgage origination process. This stock is trading up 5.7% at $22.08 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.54 millionAverage Volume: 693,761 Volume % Change: 464% >>4 Bargain Stocks With Top Free Cash Flow Yields From a technical perspective, ELLI is ripping higher here back above its 200-day moving average of $22.49 with monster upside volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of ELLI within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if ELLI manages to take out its 50-day moving average of $24.22 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ELLI as long as it's trending above today's low of $21.79, and then once it sustains a move or close above $24.22 with volume that hits near or above 693,761 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then ELLI will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $25 to $27.68.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV