With increased recruitment activity in temporary and contractual jobs in the India market, Monster ® , the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities, and flagship brand of Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW), announced the launch of “Contract Jobs” in India. To meet the needs of both employers and job seekers, Monster India introduced “Contract Jobs” for professional, contractual and temporary hiring, allowing better access to the broad pool of talent looking for contractual employment and companies looking to hire contract and project workers respectively.
According to industry estimates, the Indian organized temporary staffing industry is likely to employ nine million people by 2025 and is expected to grow to represent 10% of the organized workforce by 2025. 1 Over the last decade, the demand for temporary/contractual employees has gained momentum especially in sectors like IT/ITeS, retail and other services sector, owing to recruiter’s ability to respond quickly to volatile economic environment with the least possible lead time.
“Contract Jobs” is the most recent example of Monster helping employers and job seekers “find better,” by connecting more efficiently and successfully through innovative technology solutions, tools and services.
“As India’s rapid economic growth trajectory has caused the demand for talent to outstrip the supply, contractual hiring has garnered greater acceptance amidst the uncertain business environment,” said Sanjay Modi, Managing Director, Monster.com (India/ Middle- East/ South East Asia). “Given the buoyancy of contractual and project hiring in India, Monster India’s new “Contract Jobs” has been launched to address the needs of career minded professionals by providing them flexibility of tenure, learning on the job and a bridge to full employment. This offering will also aid employers in building their talent pipeline and meet their talent requirements by hiring just-in-time”.Key highlights of the new “Contract Jobs” site include:
- Dedicated section for Contract Jobs with a tab on the home page of www.monsterindia.com
- Professional Staffing
- General Contractual Staffing
- Specialized section under contract jobs for ‘Women on the go’: will target women who are looking for flexibility in part time/ project based/ contractual employment
- Specialized section under contract jobs for : ‘Career after Career’: Will target retired people who are looking at pursuing careers after the retirement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts