Pennsylvania Seeks Nominations For 2013 Supportive Housing Award
Award Honors Efforts that Help Older Adults Live Independently
HARRISBURG, Pa., Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Individuals and organizations that are creating quality housing opportunities for older Pennsylvanians can be nominated for the state's 2013 Supportive Housing Award. Nominations are due by March 29.
The award is sponsored by the departments of Aging and Public Welfare and the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency. It recognizes significant efforts to increase the availability of supportive housing for older Pennsylvanians.
Supportive housing is defined as:
- Safe and secure;
- Affordable to its target population (not exceeding 30-percent of monthly household income);
- Capable of coordinating readily available, flexible and responsive services in the community; and
- Accessible to older adults and those with low incomes.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts