Competitive Technologies, Inc.'s Calmare(R) Pain Therapy Medical Device In The News
A graduate of the University of Notre Dame and the University of Louisville School of Medicine, Dr. Christo has also earned an MBA in Health Care Management from the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
For more information, please visit www.paulchristomd.com , or follow Dr. Christo on Facebook (Aches and Gains), or Twitter (@Dr.PaulChristo).
About Competitive Technologies, Inc.
Competitive Technologies is a global leader in developing and commercializing innovative products and technologies. CTTC is multifaceted, providing distribution, patent and technology transfer, sales and licensing services.CTTC is the licensed distributor of the non-invasive Calmare ® pain therapy medical device, which incorporates the biophysical "Scrambler Therapy" ® system developed in Italy by CTTC's client, Professor Giuseppe Marineo to treat neuropathic pain, including cancer pain. (The official "Scrambler Therapy" ® scientific and clinical information website is at http://www.scramblertherapy.org/english.htm .) The Calmare ® device is currently being manufactured for sale by CTTC's partner, GEOMC Co., Ltd. of Seoul, Korea. For more information on the device, visit www.calmarett.com . Visit CTTC's website: www.competitivetech.net . Statements made about our future expectations are forward-looking statements and subject to risks and uncertainties as described in our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011, filed with the SEC on April 16, 2012, and other filings with the SEC, and are subject to change at any time. Our actual results could differ materially from these forward-looking statements. We undertake no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statement.
CONTACT: Direct inquiries to: Jean Wilczynski, IR Services, LLC (860.434.2465 / email@example.com)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV