PITTSBURGH, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Federated Investors, Inc. today announced that monthly fund composition and performance data for Federated Enhanced Treasury Income Fund (NYSE: FTT), Federated Premier Municipal Income Fund (NYSE: FMN) and Federated Premier Intermediate Municipal Income Fund (NYSE: FPT) as of Jan. 31, 2013, are now available in the Products section of FederatedInvestors.com . To order hard copies of this data or to be placed on a mailing list, call 800-245-0242 x5588079, email CEinfo@federatedinv.com or write to Federated Investors, 1001 Liberty Avenue, Floor 23, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
Federated Investors, Inc. (NYSE: FII) is one of the largest investment managers in the United States, managing $379.8 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2012. With 137 funds and a variety of separately managed account options, Federated provides comprehensive investment management to approximately 4,700 institutions and intermediaries including corporations, government entities, insurance companies, foundations and endowments, banks and broker/dealers. For more information, visit FederatedInvestors.com.
SOURCE Federated Investors, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV