The Badger Meter, Inc. (NYSE:BMI) Board of Directors today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 17 cents per share to shareholders of record February 28, 2013, payable March 15, 2013.
This is the same amount voted in the previous quarter.
About Badger Meter
The core competency of Badger Meter is flow measurement solutions. The company is a leading innovator, manufacturer and marketer of flow measurement and control products, serving water and gas utilities, municipalities and industrial customers worldwide. Badger Meter products are used in a wide variety of applications, including water, oil and lubricants and are known for their high degree of accuracy, long-lasting durability and ability to provide valuable and timely measurement information to customers.Badger Meter company news is available 24 hours a day, on-line at: http://www.badgermeter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV