SYNNEX Corporation, (NYSE: SNX), a leading distributor of IT products and services with its US Distribution headquarters based in Greenville, SC, announced today that Bob Stegner, Senior Vice President, Marketing, North America for SYNNEX Corporation, has been named one of UBM Tech Channel’s CRN 2013 Channel Chiefs. This prestigious list of the most influential and powerful leaders in the IT channel recognizes those executives directly responsible for driving channel sales and growth within their organization, while evangelizing and defending the importance of the channel throughout the entire IT Industry.
Bob Stegner, Senior Vice President, Marketing, North America for SYNNEX Corporation (Photo: Business Wire)
Mr. Stegner has been honored as a Channel Chief for the fifth consecutive year. For 2013, he was selected because of the successful marketing launches of SYNNEX’ Technology Solutions initiatives DEMANDSolv and OneIT. He also enhanced membership benefits of Varnex, SYNNEX’ peer-to-peer community of SMB resellers, based on input from the community to create deeper value and return.
For over ten years, Channel Chiefs were selected by the CRN editorial team based on channel experience, program innovations, channel-driven revenue, and public support for the importance of IT Channel Sales.
“The 2013 Channel Chiefs list recognizes vendor executives dedicated to driving channel programs in the IT marketplace,” said Kelley Damore, Senior Vice President, Editorial Director, CRN. “Our annual Channel Chiefs issue is a must-read for IT solution providers evaluating new vendors or looking to expand solution offerings. These are the people, the products and the programs that any savvy solution provider needs to know. We congratulate this year’s Channel Chiefs for their stellar record of business innovation and applaud them for their continued dedication to the partner community.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV