- 49% say they are somewhat or very confident that their small business will be in better financial shape than it was in 2012, with 25% still unsure and 25% are not confident about their financial health.
- 47% are somewhat or very confident that they'll exceed their sales performance from 2012, 31% are unsure, and 22% think sales will worsen.
- 59% intend to keep staffing levels the same, but 32% plan to hire at least one new employee, and only 9% plan to downsize their team in the year ahead.
Small Business Owners Plan For Better Financial Health In 2013: TD Bank Survey
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts