Capzule IOS App Sends Refill Orders To Walgreens; Helps Better Medication Adherence
DETROIT, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Webahn, Inc. today announced that Capzule PHR, its personal health records App for iOS, can now send prescription refill orders to Walgreens. By partnering with Walgreens to interface prescription refill, Capzule is now offering a complete set of tools for better medication adherence. The new interface allows users to quickly order refills of prescriptions originally filled at one of the 8,000+ Walgreens pharmacies.
Studies show non-adherence to prescription medications results in poor patient outcomes and high healthcare costs. Capzule PHR (capzule.com) helps users set up medication reminders and prescriptions refill alerts on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. A patient or a family caregiver now being able to send refill orders to Walgreens directly from the app, would help strengthen medication adherence.
With the help of Capzule PHR users are able to track health and wellness of all family members. This includes doctor appointments, family, social, and medical history, medications, vaccinations, immunizations and other information. Helping patients record allergies, conditions, and relevant data such as height, weight, blood pressure and pulse in one place offers a better path to care since all medical data may be stored in one secure location, and is available to review immediately when speaking with one's doctor.
Webahn, Inc. ( www.webahn.com) is a privately held company incorporated in Michigan. The company provides Capzule PHR iOS app to consumers and clinical documentation solution OvernightScribe to physicians.For more information: http://capzule.com SOURCE Webahn, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV