MEMPHIS, Tenn., Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MLI), announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of 12.5 cents per share on its common stock. The dividend will be payable March 15, 2013, to shareholders of record on March 1, 2013.
Mueller Industries, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of copper tube and fittings; brass and copper alloy rod, bar and shapes; aluminum and brass forgings; aluminum and copper impact extrusions; plastic fittings and valves; refrigeration valves and fittings; and fabricated tubular products. Mueller's operations are located throughout the United States and in Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, and China. Mueller's business is importantly linked to: (1) the construction of new homes; (2) the improvement and reconditioning of existing homes and structures; and (3) the commercial construction market which includes office buildings, factories, hotels, hospitals, etc.
Statements in this release that are not strictly historical may be "forward-looking" statements, which involve risks and uncertainties. These include economic and currency conditions, continued availability of raw materials and energy, market demand, pricing, competitive and technological factors, and the availability of financing, among others, as set forth in the Company's SEC filings. The words "pro forma", "outlook," "estimate," "project," "intend," "expect," "believe," "target," and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. The reader should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this report. The Company has no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events after the date of this report.SOURCE Mueller Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV