SKINNYPIZZA Expands To Manhattan At One Of New York City's Premier Business Addresses; New Location Set To Open This September At The World Financial Center
NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SKINNYPIZZA ® is coming to Manhattan in the World Financial Center, opening Sept. 2013. SKINNYPIZZA is a Long Island based company that has developed a very thin and crispy pizza with great taste by using no preservatives or additives. They make their pizza sauce with 100% organic tomatoes and finishing it off with all natural toppings that are antibiotic-free, hormone-free and nitrate-free.
The World Financial Center, ideally situated on the Hudson River waterfront in Lower Manhattan, encompasses over eight million square feet of premier office space. The World Financial Center and its grand centerpiece, the 10-story glass pavilion known as the Winter Garden, features extensive public spaces, dozens of shops and restaurants, and a stunning outdoor waterfront esplanade. Joseph Vetrano, President of SKINNYPIZZA said, "It took over one year for Brookfield Properties to decide on the right fit for the new dining terrace and SKINNYPIZZA was their choice. We are so excited for our Flagship Manhattan SKINNYPIZZA to be in this incredible building and great neighborhood."
SKINNYPIZZA® is a privately owned company. This will be the 3 rd store in 2 years and they are planning on rapidly expanding. Joseph Vetrano also said, "The demand for our concept has been so overwhelming we receive calls from all over the US and as far as Australia to see when we are franchising." They are looking to do more corporate stores this year and start awarding territories to franchisees for expansion by 2014.
SKINNYPIZZA® is a federally registered trademark.To see what PURE GOODNESS is all about visit: SKINNYPIZZA.COM SOURCE SKINNYPIZZA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV