Harvard Scientist Awarded National Headache Foundation Special Lectureship
CHICAGO, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Headache Foundation is pleased to announce that Nasim Maleki, Ph.D. is the recipient of the 2013 Seymour Diamond, M.D. Lectureship. Doctor Maleki is an Instructor in the Department of Anesthesiology at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
The lectureship was established in 2005 to honor the Executive Chairman and Founder of the National Headache Foundation – Seymour Diamond, M.D. The award recognizes the most significant paper in headache which was published during the past year.
The lecture will be presented on Monday, February 18, 2013, at the course, The 26 th Annual Practicing Physician's Approach to the Difficult Headache Patient, which is sponsored by the Diamond Headache Clinic Research & Educational Foundation, and is held at the Westin Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage, California. Doctor Maleki's lecture, "Her Versus Him Migraine: Multiple Sex Differences in Brain Function and Structure," is based on the article of the same title which appeared in the journal, Brain, Volume 135, 2012. Her coauthors were Clas Linnman, Jennifer Brawn, Rami Burstein, Lino Becerra, and David Borsook.
SOURCE National Headache Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV