ITT Exelis (NYSE: XLS) will showcase its industry-leading technologies at the 2013 IDEX defense exhibition Feb. 17–22, in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Exelis will exhibit its affordable capabilities and ready-now, high-technology solutions for military, government and commercial customers around the world. Exelis is a leader in networked communications, night vision technology, sensors, air and ground electronic warfare, composites, air traffic solutions, information and cybersolutions, space and C4ISR (command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance).
In 2011, customers in the Middle East accounted for approximately 28% of Exelis international revenues with awards across a range of night vision, communications, electronic warfare, and C4ISR solutions.
“IDEX is a leading forum for customers seeking leading edge innovation for mission critical technologies,” said Bob Durbin, vice president of government relations for Exelis. “Exelis products and solutions have a global reputation for reliability, capability and affordability to support ever evolving global security requirements.”Exelis will highlight proven, globally-deployed technologies that enable high functioning, secure data communications networks, and high performance night vision technology: www.exelisinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV