1. As of noon trading, United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B ( UPS) is up $0.79 (1.0%) to $83.48 on average volume Thus far, 2.5 million shares of United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $82.79-$84.11 after having opened the day at $83.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.69. United Parcel Service, Inc., a package delivery company, provides transportation, logistics, and financial services in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package, International Package, and Supply Chain & Freight. The U.S. United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B has a market cap of $59.7 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B Ratings Report now. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the transportation industry could consider iShares Dow Jones Transportation ( IYT) while those bearish on the transportation industry could consider ProShares UltraShort Industrials ( SIJ). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts