Notice From The Office Of The Secretary - IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT R.S.O. 1990, C. S.5, AS AMENDED - And - IN THE MATTER OF INMET MINING CORPORATION AND FIRST QUANTUM MINERALS LTD. AND ITS WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY FQM (AKUBRA) INC.
TORONTO, Feb. 15, 2013 /CNW/ - On February 14, 2013, the Commission issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to Section 127 of the Securities Act to consider an application by First Quantum Minerals Ltd. through its wholly-owned subsidiary FQM (Akubra) Inc. requesting a cease trade order in respect of the shareholder rights plan of Inmet Mining Corporation.
The hearing will be held at the temporary offices of the Commission at ASAP Reporting Services Inc., Bay Adelaide Centre, 333 Bay Street, Suite 900, Toronto, Ontario commencing on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. or as soon thereafter as the Hearing can be held.
A copy of the Notice of Hearing dated February 14, 2013 and the Application dated February 8, 2013 are available at www.osc.gov.on.ca
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY JOHN P. STEVENSON SECRETARYSOURCE Ontario Securities Commission
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV