LRS Consulting Services Among Top 20 Kansas City Firms
KANSAS CITY, Kan., Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LRS Consulting Services, the staff augmentation arm of Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS), is listed among the top 20 staffing services firms in the Kansas City Business Journal's latest Book of Lists.
With an office in Overland Park, Kansas, LRS Consulting Services is ranked 13 th in the Kansas City area based on hours billed and is tied for 19 th place based on the number of staff members in the branch office. The 2012 edition of the Book of Lists ranks businesses based on 2011 statistics.
Kerry Burns, Senior Manager for the LRS Consulting Services region that includes Kansas City, praised the staff in the branch office for their work that led to the ranking."Everyone has been working hard to build our business and elevate our standing in this area," Burns said. "Being ranked in the top 20 staffing firms is an essential step for us as we continue to grow." LRS Consulting Services is based in Springfield, Illinois, and has branch offices in St. Louis, Missouri; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; Nashville, Tennessee; Bloomington, Illinois; and Cedar Rapids, Iowa. About LRSLRS is a privately-held U.S. company with corporate headquarters located in Springfield, Ill. Remote offices are located throughout the United States and in key geographic regions around the world. More than half of the Fortune 500 and Fortune 500 Service companies rely on industry-leading LRS solutions, with products in use in over 30 countries. Industry analyst groups recognize LRS as a global IT leader and Software Magazine consistently ranks LRS as one of the top software companies in the world. For more information, visit www.LRS.com. For more information, contact: Katie ScullionLRS217-793-3800, x1466 Katie.Scullion@lrs.com SOURCE LRS Consulting Services
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV