Hilton, Marriott, Four Seasons Are Most 'relevant' Hotel Brands
Why Conversational Relevance?This study on the hotel industry is the first demonstration of Brodeur's new Conversational Relevance model. Applicable to any industry, organization, brand, person, idea, candidate or cause, the Conversational Relevance methodology measures buzz volume, impact and positivity/negativity across four relevance dimensions. At the same time, it identifies hot topics, positive and negative, uncovering hidden strengths on which to build a business and risks that could devolve into crises.
The Conversational Relevance methodology has a number of advantages:
- It relies on real people freely sharing thoughts with others who have common interests about things that matter to them.
- Since it finds conversations where they occur, there's no location bias.
- It's devoid of any response bias that could occur through a survey questionnaire.
"Our relevance strategy is founded on the principle that creating a dominant, relevant brand is as much a science as an art," said Coville. "Relevance can be quantified and, more importantly, systematically improved to support behavior change in the people you're hoping to influence. Conversational Relevance is just one of our many services that deliver on this principle."
For more information on Conversational Relevance and hospitality, visit http://www.brodeur.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Brodeur_Hospitality-Relevance-Audit-2.14.13.pdf.About Brodeur PartnersBrodeur Partners is a strategic communications company that helps organizations become and remain relevant in a complicated world. Headquartered in Boston, the company has five U.S. offices and operates in 33 countries globally. It is differentiated by its focus on relevance, behavioral change and ability to bring a discipline-agnostic approach to its non-profit, consumer and business-to-business clients. www.brodeur.com About MavenMagnetMavenMagnet does innovative market research by leveraging the power on online conversations. The company has developed a unique aggregation and analytics platform to garner rich insights keeping intact the core fundamentals of market research. Based in New York City and Mumbai, MavenMagnet operates globally with capabilities to conduct research in 12 languages. www.mavenmagnet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV