EU Newsbrief: Your Turn To Ask The Ambassadors: Transatlantic Twittersation
WASHINGTON, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Now it's your turn to join the conversation on Transatlantic issues. EU Ambassador to the U.S. Joao Vale de Almeida and U.S. Ambassador to the EU William Kennard are taking questions via social media.
Starting now, tweet questions to @ValedeAlmeidaEU or @USAmbEU using the hashtag #AskAmbs. The Ambassadors will answer the questions they receive February 21 at 10:30 am EST on Twitter.
Any EU-U.S. issues are up for discussion, many of which are currently making headlines.
The Ambassadors are ready to answer your questions. Let your voice be heard!Follow @ValedeAlmeidaEU and @USAmbEU Tweet #AskAmbs
SOURCE Delegation of the European Union to the United States
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV