New Real Estate Partnership Focuses On Providing $200 Million Annual Mezzanine Financing
"Our partnership with TDI provides additional momentum for our successful efforts to attract foreign capital and create more jobs for the region," said Jeff Campion, TUTRC CEO. "In 2013, Texas Urban Triangle plans to introduce projects totaling over $200 million in EB-5 capital to foreign markets."
While China is currently the largest EB-5 market, TUTRC has strong ties to Mexico and other Latin American countries.
TDI currently has 1,200 units under construction in Texas, California and Arizona and has asset management responsibilities in over 4,500 units nationwide. In addition, TDI has plans to develop an additional 2,300 units over the next 12 months that are in various stages of planning and pre-development and is currently raising capital to complement their venture platforms in order to fund their expansion and business plan.
The firm offers investment management, pre-development, underwriting, marketing and asset management services as well as construction, financial and administrative services.http://www.tdire.com/ www.eb5texastriangle.com SOURCE TDI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV