ExactTarget Executive, Leading Industry Analyst To Discuss Future Of Lead Management In Live Webcast
Forrester Research, Inc. Principal Analyst Lori Wizdo will join ExactTarget (NYSE:ET) for a live webcast at 1 p.m. (Eastern) Feb. 20 to share new research on how business-to-business marketers can boost revenue with marketing automation.
Sponsored by ExactTarget, the webcast will feature data from Forrester’s “ Pinpoint the Actions and Outcomes that Elevate Leads to Revenue” research and will provide exclusive advice on how to improve lead management processes and programs to drive marketing return on investment. “Lead-to-revenue management is all about optimizing processes and practices to ensure that every scintilla of potential revenue is realized from your marketing investment,” wrote Wizdo in the Nov. 2012 report entitled “ Pinpoint the Actions and Outcomes that Elevate Leads to Revenue.” “You, as the B2B marketing executive leading the L2RM initiative, need to identify and address processes and practices that are the most effective in accelerating inquiries and leads toward a revenue event and beyond.”
Key recommendations from the research include:
- Balance structure and flexibility: Encourage structure and process through alternative techniques that support marketers’ strategic, creative and visual capabilities
- Integrate and complement: Integrate project deliverables that complement existing campaigns across various departments
- Demonstrate value: Emphasize early wins to gain acceptance and momentum throughout the organization
“The growth of marketing automation – much like other fast growing digital marketing channels like social and mobile – requires marketers to take a new approach that integrates various marketing touch points and point solutions into a single platform to power a cross-channel customer experience,” said Adam Blitzer, ExactTarget’s vice president of b-to-b marketing automation. “Mastering the process for a single lead will enable your sales and marketing teams to better scale your process thousands of times, leading to a more efficient sales cycle and better overall ROI.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV