Regal Lifestyle Communities Inc. Declares February Dividend
TORONTO, Feb. 15, 2013 /CNW/ - Regal Lifestyle Communities Inc. ("Regal" or the "Company") (TSX: RLC) announced today a cash dividend of $0.0583 cents per share for the month ended February 28, 2013. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as at February 28, 2013.
About Regal Lifestyle Communities Inc.
Regal Lifestyle Communities Inc. is a corporation incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario. With the completion of its recent initial public offering and related transactions, the Company acquired a portfolio consisting of income-producing retirement communities offering primarily independent serviced living and assisted living programs. The Company's portfolio is comprised of ten "current generation" retirement communities with an average age of approximately five years, consisting of over 1,400 suites, primarily located in the Province of Ontario and including a property located in each of the Provinces of Saskatchewan and Newfoundland and Labrador.
For more information, visit the Company's issuer profile at www.sedar.comSOURCE Regal Lifestyle Communities Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV